Sunday, January 15, 2012

Roasted Carrot 'Fries'


These are so simple, I debated whether I should post them or not...but when I shared this recipe with my fellow Weight Watcher buddies they thought it was a great snack.  Dip in Dijon and you still have zero points.
Zero points my friends....zero points.  Ahhhhh!

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Peel carrots.  Slice into julienne strips.  (you can also use the little baby carrots that are already peeled). I just like them to look as much like a french fry as possible :)


Line baking tray with foil for easy clean up and spray well with nonstick spray.
Spread carrots out on baking sheet so they lay flat and spray with more non stick spray.  Roast for about 15 minutes then give them a turn and bake another 10 minutes or so.
 If you have a convection oven, this works well to brown them up quickly before they get soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment